[AccessD] Samsung 2 gb 5400 $80

Michael Bahr jedi at charm.net
Fri Nov 26 11:49:04 CST 2010

John, you should take a look at the PopBox or Popcorn Hour A200.  Both are
less than $200; the PopBox is ~$130 and the A210 is $200 and are hardware
based.  No need to muck around building another computer.  Both will play
back up 1080p at 24/25/30/50/60 frames per second using virtually any
video container.

http://www.popbox.com/www/
http://www.popcornhour.com/onlinestore/

Mike...