[AccessD] Observations on AC 2007 (not good)...more

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Tue Nov 30 06:16:27 CST 2010

Mark,

What about Right-Clicking on column's header -> Hide Columns ?
Also main menu Format ->Hide/Unhide Columns? (There should be equivalent in
one of the Ribbon tabs - I do not have MS Access 2007/2010 running here now)

.ColumnHidden is there in MS Access for a long time, since Access 97 at
least.

Thank you.

--
Shamil