[AccessD] Resize pictures

Darren - Active Billing darren at activebilling.com.au
Wed Oct 6 00:04:00 CDT 2010

Hi Joe

Google this text
"resize images" + VBA
Got some interesting results

Also lebans (of course) has some stuff to manipulate images
http://www.lebans.com/imageclass.htm
PictureBoxA97.zip is the updated version

Also Google "ImageMagick" - I found some clever and simple code to use that
tool to resize images via code
http://www.imagemagick.org/script/index.php
Can be called via VBA code using its command line

Good luck

Darren