[AccessD] Fast clicking

Debbie delam at zyterra.com
Thu Oct 7 12:16:44 CDT 2010

Thanks. This has cleared up some problems and made this form run faster.

I was a bit troubled that the option group was still having trouble,
but I found the solution. The option box had a solid background, and
when I clicked on the box, but not on an option it would freeze.
Making the group transparent fixed this.

Debbie

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 7, 2010, at 8:10 AM, "Heenan, Lambert" <Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com