[AccessD] Resize pictures

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 12 19:39:19 CDT 2010

Hi Darryl:

Stuart and I discussed the options, at some length, a while ago, on the
DBA-Tech list. There are a whole set of features in the PHP language that
will let you translate pictures every which way. There is no point in
re-inventing the wheel.

Any web server, IIS or Apatche can host PHP and an Access web call may be
your answer. Check the following link out.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.image.php

This may not be the answer you are looking for but it would work in lieu of
another solution especially if that solution cost money and I will bet the
number of options available will make your mouth water.

HTH
Jim