[AccessD] MS Access 2010 Hosting

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Mon Oct 18 04:18:32 CDT 2010

Hi Steve --

Thank you for your reply.

<<<
For myelf, I am afraid the cost of hosting is outside my budget and that of
my clients.

$99/month for 10 client licences is outside of your clients budget? (+
$25/month for 5 additional client licences)
(http://www.accesshosting.com/pricing.asp)

Disclaimer: I'm not www.accesshosting.com affilate - I'm just looking is
there aleardy a real business opportunity for MS Access application hosting
or not?

Thank you.

--
Shamil