[AccessD] MS Access 2010 Hosting

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Mon Oct 18 15:49:02 CDT 2010

Thank you, Max.

I'm afraid your generous plan will not work that straightforward way - they
(MBPOS) do capture IP address AFAIU.
So I will also have to find a way to use one of your country IP addresses
via IP proxies I guess.
That's now FSB(KGB) and FBI territory we're stepping in - I'd prefer to step
away from them, and you?

BTW, I have .com e-mail address - fortunately GMail is available here for
many years. But that will not help here.

What could help is to move to the West Europe or your country - but it looks
like too expensive option to just get MBPOS hosting there :)

Thank you.

--
Shamil