[AccessD] Outlook Automation

Steve Goodhall steve at goodhall.info
Tue Oct 19 09:58:24 CDT 2010

}This is what I use.
 http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa221870%28office.11%29.aspx
 I also have a book on Outlook Programming that I used when I was
getting started at it.  Unfortunately, I am moving my home office and
everything is in boxes so I can't even tell you the Title.
 I have also done some things like what you are attempting.  I am
sure that I have code that will find a specific Outlook calendar, but
probably nothing that creates one.  I will take a look tonight.
 Regards,
 Steve Goodhall, MSCS, PMP
 248-505-5204
 On Tue 19/10/10  9:42 AM , "Rocky Smolin" rockysmolin at bchacc.com
sent:
 Dear list:
 Does anyone have a link to a good explanation of the outlook object
model.
 In the current case, I'm trying to verify if a specific Outlook
calendar
 exists and, if not, create it, and can't seem to hit on the right
syntax by
 trial and error.
 TIA
 Rocky Smolin