[AccessD] Outlook Automation

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Oct 19 11:06:06 CDT 2010

OK looks like a trip to B&N to browse.

From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Steve Goodhall
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 8:37 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Outlook Automation

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }There are
a bunch of books on Outlook programming that cover the Object Model.  I have
one at home that I could recommend except that all of my books are currently
packed in boxes while I shift my home office from on room to another.
 Regards,
 Steve Goodhall, MSCS, PMP
 248-505-5204
 On Tue 19/10/10 11:07 AM , "Rocky Smolin" rockysmolin at bchacc.com
sent:
 Rusty:
 I looked at redemption but I don't think it's an option for this user.
I've  seen the object model but I find object models to be pretty opaque.
If you
 don't know the model to begin with, finding what you need is very hard.
 Somebody should write a book about it (Susan).
 Rocky