[AccessD] Decompile / compile

William Benson (VBACreations.com) vbacreations at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 15:51:00 CDT 2010

One can find the Sendto folder my typing Shell:SendTo in the location bar.

I just implemented the shortcuts for Compile and Decompile, and they appear
to work. However, I tried to do the same thing with /Compact as suggested
below -- right-click database, SendTo >> Access-Compact [shortcut] and it
opened Access and shut access but did nothing to the database.

I did not put the database's path in the target, I believe the point of the
advice below is that you don't have to. Any reason this doesn’t work with

Target = "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\MSACCESS.EXE" /Compact
??