[AccessD] Backing up Windows 2008

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Sat Oct 23 11:23:57 CDT 2010

John,

  You know you really should start a Blog with this stuff and then just
point to it from here.

  It would be good exposure for you and you'd get more of it by posting it
on-line.

  Don't know who remembers this or not, but "Chaos Manor" was a regular
feature in Byte magazine; it was the main reason for my subscription.

  Jerry Pournelle used to write about the same type of stuff each month.
Was always a good read and a enjoyable one.

Jim.