[AccessD] Status of Eat Bloat?

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Fri Oct 29 13:10:07 CDT 2010

  Asked this a bit ago I know, but I don't remember the answer off-hand;
what's the status of Eat Bloat?  Is it something you guys want distributed
or no?

  I've got a question on EE from someone who is trying to build the exact
same thing.  Form the code, looks like he is trying to build this into a
regular utility.

  I try and mention Access D and Database Advisors every chance I get
(Drew's hidden windows functions have been posted a few times now), but have
been keeping mum on Eat Bloat because I thought some were in the process of
working on it.

 V4 is the last version I have here, but I think there were a few more after
that.

Jim.