[AccessD] Connect to Remote desktop sessions

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Fri Sep 3 07:40:03 CDT 2010

<<Someone mentioned a RD manager snap in that you can open and select a
specific RD session.  I will
be figuring that out!>>

  Click on all programs, admin tools, terminal services, terminal services
manager.

  Sessions are listed.  Right click on anyone and select connect.   I'm sure
it's a snap-in that you can add, but I just access it from the menu.

Jim.