[AccessD] Replication as a tool for updating FE

Jennifer Gross jengross at gte.net
Tue Sep 7 12:05:22 CDT 2010

Thanks you guys.  I appreciate the feedback.  I have been using an updater
from Ted Avery for about 10 years now that has worked well as long as
permissions are proper on the drives.  This is a new project for a new
organization and they suggested replication.  In the event that it avoided
any drive permission issues I wanted to look into using replication.

I'll look into the updaters that have been suggested and stick with rolling
my own.

Take care,

Jennifer