[AccessD] Access version

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Sep 7 16:51:41 CDT 2010

OK... now is there a way to determine the database container version?

I am getting an error "cannot open the database properties".  When I Google this it appears that it
is caused by opening a container in A2K where the container was created in a later version.  This
may in fact be the cause though I thought that Access 2K would refuse to open a later container at all.

I created my PLSS MDA in 2003 but I do not remember being given a choice of container, though I do
remember being offered such a choice in the distant past.