[AccessD] Strange Behaviour with Popup Forms in Acc2007

MACE, Terry terry.mace at baesystems.com
Wed Sep 8 17:16:37 CDT 2010

Thanks Drew
Didn't solve the problem though, the form opens on top but as soon as the initiating forms code hits the End Sub it pops back on top.

I only have two instances where this happens so I'll have to open the second form at the bottom of the screen where the users can see and use it and then everything will continue to work.

Terry