[AccessD] Scroll button

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Sep 9 14:58:41 CDT 2010

Jim,

Many years ago I built an application that looked for specific controls on a web page (in IE) and
then grabbed the data from those controls.  I did it to automate responding to job listings on one
of the job sites.  I would search for jobs, then search the results, pulling data off the screen
into a table, then filled out a word doc cover letter and emailed it out to the contact.

It worked pretty well, allowing me to automate responses and send out hundreds of letters in an
organized fashion, logging who I replied to etc.

It seems that if I could find and get data out of a control on a web page, I should be able to find
and insert data into a control on a web page.

Of course that was back when web pages were just html.