[AccessD] LightSwitch (was: Automating web page entry (was: Scrollbutton))

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri Sep 10 14:33:30 CDT 2010

Hi Gustav --

Thank you for your note.
Starting from your link I have got to this August VSLive's KeyNote "A
Glimpse of the Future..." dedicated to LightSwitch.
And I have watched that almost one hour long video recording.
But I'm still not convinced about going to play with this tool.
IMO it's now:

- a good prototyping tool;
- a good MS marketing tool;

I will wait for release.
Maybe even for version #2 release.

Do you know how metadata of this tool are organized?
Is there technical documentation describing that metadata?

Thank you.

-- Shamil