[AccessD] LightSwitch (was: Automating web page entry (was: Scrollbutton))

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Sep 11 10:39:56 CDT 2010

What???   You are going to develop a project for a client using it?

http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/en-us/lightswitch
"This Beta release of LightSwitch is an early look at an upcoming Microsoft release. As with
other software previews, we recommend that you do NOT use this product on production
data or production PCs. Some of the features are subject to change based on ongoing
development activities and customer feedback. "

--
Stuart