[AccessD] Web application

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Sep 14 09:46:16 CDT 2010

I am doing an application for a non-profit, a "simple" contact database with a bunch of list boxes etc.

I am looking at doing this in Light Switch however...

I do not use Access 2007, though I do own it.  I have heard rumors that it can "publish to the web".
  Is this true? If so where would I go to learn what is involved.

I am planning on doing this against a SQl Server back end.  It looks pretty simple so far, about 10
list tables, a single Client table and about 10 tables child to client.

And yea, I know it will grow wildly.  ;)