[AccessD] OT: Verizon Droid 2 for the wife

Bill Patten bill_patten at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 15 15:19:56 CDT 2010

David,

Be careful, last I heard Compact SQL was not going into Win Mobile 7, in
fact only a certified  developer can install programs for testing and they
must be registered with MS to be installed in WM 7 by their clients..
Be sure to check this out as I have been wrong before.

I have an WM 6.5 app that syncs with my SQL Server and at this time cannot
use Win 7.  Some people think MS will change their mind. I sure hope so.

Bill