[AccessD] OT: Verizon Droid 2 for the wife

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Wed Sep 15 16:05:20 CDT 2010

Can't remember if it was here or OT, but one of you mentioned PdaNet. I am
always turning on and back off the tethering for my smartphone so I thought
I'd see if they had an app for the Windows Mobile. They do so I took
advantage of the trial period to see if it worked, or if Verizon blocked it
as someone thought might be a possibility. Yeah, it worked so I paid the
fee. That will pay for itself by the end of the year as I would have had
tethering on/off quite a few times by then.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net