[AccessD] Conditional formatting in Access 2010 report

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 10:37:07 CDT 2010

I'm trying to apply a conditional format to a report control using Access 2010. The feature offers two methods -- conditional formatting based on the current value and conditional formatting based on an expression. I was hoping I could use an expression to refer to another value in the same record. For instance -- if the InStock value goes below a certain number, display the Reorder value in red -- or something like that. I can't figure out -- is this even possible?

Susan H.