[AccessD] Move children from one parent to another

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 15:34:40 CDT 2010

Arthur,

I would think you might need a history of which factories the machines
have been in, so just substituting a FactoryID in the machine record
wouldn't be adequate.  You need to add a record and perhaps have a
date field to indicate when the machine was moved to that factory.
Clients always think they don't want a history ... until they wake up
one day and realize they do.

Charlotte Foust