[AccessD] Roll Your Own Combo Box

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Mon Sep 27 10:52:29 CDT 2010

Hey All
A while ago I developed a set of combo boxes for a client using list
boxes, basically because I did'n't like the way the combo boxes were
displaying on a form replicating their paper form. Anyway I have taken
the idea a step forward using conditional formatting and continuous
forms. The code is simple (no rocket science involved), there is no
error checking and it is not 100% bullet proofed. Anyone interested in
the demo, EMail me offline. 2 examples a single and a mutlicolumn combo
box. Maybe someone will have some suggestions on how I can improve the
multi-column combo box.