[AccessD] datagridview in vb.net 2010

Dale Kalsow dkalsow at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 08:44:02 CDT 2010

Good Morning,

I was hoping someone here might have some experience with vb.net 2010.  Here is
what I have going on:

I am using the datagridview in vb .net 2010.  I have setup a datasource to an
access 2010 database.  I then drag that connection onto the form and it creates
my datagridview.  This all works fine.  My problems start with the second
datagridview.  The access database has several table and I have them all in the
same datasource.  When I drag the second table onto the from, the gridview is
created as normal and when I run the program, that data is populated into it.
However, I do not get a second naviator bar for it and when I try to save the
data via a button I created, I do not get an error but the data does not save.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Dale