[AccessD] Resizing of forms to suit screen resolution in force

A.D. Tejpal adtp at airtelmail.in
Sun Sep 26 22:24:49 CDT 2010

Rocky,

    The problem of jumping forms encountered by you seems to be arising out of run time manipulation of tool bars (depending upon mdb or mde format).

    If you eliminate all such code and make the mde file only from a version of mdb file that has only those tool bars as are required for mde version, the problem should stand resolved.

Best wishes,
A.D. Tejpal