[AccessD] "Rule of Thumb" for size of Access "Accdb" file (FrontEnd)

Steve Schapel steve at datamanagementsolutions.biz
Tue Sep 28 03:03:55 CDT 2010

Brad,

Gary has given you the answer re 2 GB.

Just wondering - what is the reason for your concern?  In my experience,
backend database files can sometimes get pretty meaty, but the size of the
frontend is not normally an issue.  The biggest one I have is only about 30
MB (after compacting), and I can't really imagine one ever getting too big.

Regards
Steve