[AccessD] "Rule of Thumb" for sizeofAccess "Accdb" file(FrontEnd)

jm.hwsn jm.hwsn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 13:26:56 CDT 2010

How is the speed over the network with A2007?
What are you using for the BE?

I have a Access 2007 front end on each user's desktop; with an Access 2007
BE.  With only one or two people using it - it is slow....

The contract says..."Access 2007" only.  It is painfully slow.  I surmise
it's the network because even accessing some Word or Excel files it's slow.

What could be done to speed it up?

Thanks,
Jim