[AccessD] Word document merge

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Apr 1 23:54:06 CDT 2011

I am setting up a word document merge.  The document has a "parent / child" or parent / detail
format.  This is a state document and it needs to look like they give it to me.

FName	LName

 From date	From time	From time
 From date	From time	From time
 From date	From time	From time

Pickup time	Return time

Signature

The form has room for three date time parts, the rest is just once per document.

Is this possible with Mail Merge?  Do I need to "automate" this by pushing the data into it a field
at a time?

The form will be filled out and printed, then faxed - or printed to a fax printer.

On that note, can I insert a signature picture somehow?

TIA for any assistance in this.