[AccessD] Pivot Tables

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Fri Apr 1 16:31:40 CDT 2011

Hey All
I have been fooling around with Pivot Tables, got everythng working.
After many hours of research, I have not experienced a more convulted
description of how to programatically do things with ACCESSand Pivot
Tables, properties, objects etc. when dealing with the Pivot Table. I
can find tons of EXCEL examples but when you try out the examples they
do not work in ACCESS. It is like MS said "Here you go, here is a new
feature, but don't bother us, if you run into problems". If anyone has a
good source of information for Pivot Tables and ACCESS (programming with
VBA) could you please let me know.

 Thanks Kindly.