[AccessD] Mapped Drive

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Apr 4 16:05:45 CDT 2011

I agree with Charlotte completely.   That's exactly what I do.

Use UNC paths, not mappings, store your development and production paths somewhere in
te FE  and include a re-link procress to switch between development and production BEs.

Triggering the rellink  can be controlled in all sorts of ways, including fully automated by
checking the location of the FE on startup.

--
Stuart