[AccessD] Mapped Drive

b heygood bheygood at abestsystems.com
Mon Apr 4 16:24:39 CDT 2011

Thanks for the response.
The client is dictating which drive I have to use.

Yes, I tried to set some looser permissions from the properties dialog.
Lately sometimes it "sticks" and the changes I made are there next time I
check. And sometimes not.
Irregardless, I can't write to files in that folder.
Error = You do not have permissions.....