[AccessD] 2010 Version

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at iag.com.au
Thu Apr 14 19:26:56 CDT 2011

Note: This e-mail is subject to the disclaimer contained at the bottom of this message.

hahaha, reminds me of the logic when you are using code to write from Access to Excel. Used to be 5.0 (has been for years - ie Excel 5.0;HDR=YES;IMEX=2;DATABASE=etc...).  Now XL2007+ is being used you have use Excel 8.0 or it fails.

Now neither of those numbers align with the XL versions being used.  And what happened to 6 & 7?  Logically you would think, "ok change it to 6".  I am not really asking, I am sure if I Google it hard enough I could find out for myself.  It is just one of those things that trip you up when you least expected it and the obvious answer is the wrong one. :)

fun stuff.  Just having a cheap and quiet little rant over here...

cheers
Darryl.