[AccessD] Add Date/Time Stamp to xcopy target + New Language

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Apr 15 15:30:27 CDT 2011

John:

I gave the task  to Noah - he knows batch files.  Told him $25.  He's
learned a bit more about batch files a lot more about testing, communicating
with the user, and reworking based on finding out 'what they really want'.

Between that, the $15 he got for recycling bottles, and his allowance, he's
having a really good day. :)

Rocky