[AccessD] First real stumble with using VB.Net over VB

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Apr 15 23:20:36 CDT 2011

Sorry, I can't accept that;  A write-only property is the local equivalent of this:
http://www.supersimplestorageservice.com/

If you can't get a meaningful value from it, then it is not a property  - it is a method ( and I
don't mean a return value indicating success or failure of the SET)

HoseTheTwits Down is a Method.

--
Stuart