[AccessD] Exact reports are such a pita

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Apr 19 15:30:34 CDT 2011

That's how I handle "previously done on a form" reports with my apps. Makes
the form look perfect and it relieves you of having to fudge around with
data.

I've honestly had to do this and then duplicate the report and remove the
image background, and include a choice for the user to either insert
preprinted forms or print the entire form (there was no discernable
difference). Supposedly this was because the client didn't want to waste all
of those preprinted forms they had. I did a follow up about a year later and
the client had actually ordered more preprinted forms! Yes, you guessed it.
It was a government job.