[AccessD] Search as you type

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Apr 20 11:03:00 CDT 2011

In the onchanged event of the text box you can set a form timer to fire X ticks later.  Every time
the onchanged fires the timer is "reset" to be x ticks out.  When the timer fires, reset the timer
to not fire ( a value of 0 ticks I think) and then go do the search.  Each tick is a millisecond so
set it for 1000 to get a 1 second delay.

Something like that.