[AccessD] How do I Grab the picture from the web page

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Apr 23 10:10:28 CDT 2011

 > ...and that is a whole different subject/environment/topic. ASP.Net would be your best all around
solution.

Uh... this kind of thing needs to be done many different places.  It is rarely about "pick your tool
to do this", rather "this app uses X tool, how do I do it there".  This app uses Access / VBA.  How
do I do it there?  Telling me to go off and rewrite my app in some other tool so that I can use that
tool to do one tiny piece is... draconian.

It turns out that there is an IE object which knows how to do most of this kind of thing, and can be
automated from VBA.  It is really a matter of studying that long enough to figure it out.