[AccessD] Adding an Excel Button and Associated Macro from Access

'Steve Goodhall' steve at goodhall.info
Mon Aug 1 07:55:41 CDT 2011

I think it's possible, but it would be easier if you created an Excel
template that already has the button and the code and then use the
template in your "workbooks.add" statement.  Another way would be to
create a "model" notebook, open it with "workbooks.open" using "read
only" option and then save it with a different name.  Please let me
know if  you need the actual code and I will try to dig it up
tonight.

	Regards,
Steve Goodhall, MSCS, PMP
248-505-5204