[AccessD] A2007 Click event on images not working.

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Wed Aug 3 18:42:57 CDT 2011

Gustav,

Thanks for this suggestion.  It works, although like many thinks in A2007 it
is an extra step needed now to make this work.  I am a little surprised that
the properties window will let you add a click event to a JPG, if it is not
going to work or anything.  So much of A2007 feels half finished.

Cheers
Darryl