[AccessD] AC 2007/2010 - Help...this is turning into a research project

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Thu Aug 4 13:39:50 CDT 2011

Dunno.....the existing mess evolved over a period of 2 years.
Interns worked on it...bright Princeton boys, etc., but you get the
picture....
and they wore the most expensive diapers !

Access alone looks to be out....the main form would be way too complex.
And...they want: WHAT-IF analysis capability as well !!, best done in Excel.

I'm now thinking of adding the requested features with the existing
structural problems in-place.
Like adding windows to the Taj Mahal....and ignoring the cracked
walls....that could collapse some day.
The risk is: If I remove one wall and replace it, the whole shebang could
fall down.