[AccessD] Setting .AllowEdits programmatically

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Aug 8 07:56:07 CDT 2011

IIRC the reason I got into this was that if AllowEdits is false no events (after update kind of
things) will fire.  Oddly the OnEnter kind of events do fire.  Thus I am using the onEnter / OnExit
to turn on / off .AllowEdits just long enough to enable a record selector to see it's AfterUpdate.
Kludgy I know.