[AccessD] combo box 101

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Aug 10 00:54:07 CDT 2011

I have gone both ways over my time in Access.  There are times when a single "state or color or
Model query" works for a dozen combos.  OTOH having the SQL in the combo allows it to travel with
the combo so to speak.  OTOH if you have a pass through query to SQL Server...

I guess I am saying each has its place.