[AccessD] Access 2007 Failure to save design and code module changes.

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 11:52:36 CDT 2011

Jumping in late but....

I have noticed this behavior when a subform is loaded within a running form.
If I go edit the subform and change the vba and save..  then close the main
form (not sure whether with subform open in design view or not makes a
difference or not) I would find that the subform code is still what it had
been prior to changes.

Or I have gone crazy.... take your pick its all the same 2 me ;-)