[AccessD] OpenArggggggghhhhhhsssss

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com
Thu Aug 11 13:57:49 CDT 2011

IMHO 'when Access gets weird it is time to decompile the application."

OpenArgs should never change unless you code does so explicitly.

For example

docmd.OpenForm "Form1",openargs:="Open Args"
On Open: Open Args
On Load: Open Args
On Unload: Open Args
On Close: Open Args

Where each event handler Just has Debug.Print OpenArgs statements.

Lambert