[AccessD] How to test with SQL Server data

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 15:45:59 CDT 2011

Running out the door, but here are two TSQL scripts. One to back up, one to
restore:

BACKUP DATABASE [MachinesNew]
    TO  DISK = N'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL
Server\MSSQL\BACKUP\MachinesNew.Bak' --Path on Server
    WITH  INIT ,  NOUNLOAD ,  NAME = N'MachinesNew backup',  NOSKIP ,  STATS
= 10,  NOFORMAT

RESTORE DATABASE [MachinesNew]
   FROM DISK =  'c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL