[AccessD] freelancing job sites (OT Reply)

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Mon Aug 22 19:02:50 CDT 2011

Yeah, I have a large corporate client here with an Excel based solution that
I first worked on back in 2001. Every year for the past 10+ years the call
me up and change all the specs and reporting.  They just call me directly
and tell me what they want and when they need it by, and I do it and send
them the bill.  Been a wonderful arrangement, hope I can keep it going for
another 10 years.

Cheers
Darryl.