[AccessD] Access 2007 - The story so far.

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Aug 22 20:37:24 CDT 2011

It was nowhere in the chain of security fixed and bug fixes.

It was the implementation of  one of those "few extra bits of functionality" that broke
everyone's ADO.

It's starting to look like one of those things that is difficult if not impossible to fix without
completely breaking backward compatibility.

Personally, I'm not really bothered about it.  I'm so glad that I stuck with DAO/ODBC and
didn't get sucked into the ADO path.  :-)

--
Stuart