[AccessD] freelancing job sites (OT Reply)

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 10:41:05 CDT 2011

I don't actually necessarily agree with this. IT often reports up to chief
information officer or chief operating officer and these guys pound on them
all the time. Where are the savings, how soon can we have it online, what
assurances from the vendor? How are we positioning ourselves for growth.

I think the problem is short sighted budgets.